10 Current Affairs Questions With Answers
In this world things are changing rapidly and you have to be keep updated to all things that are going around you so there are some questions which are helped you to update your knowledge.
Q. Which of the following statements is incorrect about Digital India BHASHINI (DIB)?
1) DIB is India’s Artificial Intelligence led language translation platform.
2) A BHASHINI platform will make Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing resources available to MSMEs
3) BHASHINI platform will be used to teach Dravidian languages in Hindi belt
4) BHASHINI platform is a part of the National Language Translation Mission
Q. Who has been appointed new CEO of NITI Aayog?
1) Parameswaran Iyer
2) Avanish Awasthi
3) Nagendra Nath Sinha
4) Manoj Kumar Singh
Q. Which of the following agencies is/are associated with State of Global Learning Poverty 2022 report?
I. World Bank
VI. Bill & Milinda Gates Foundation
Choose the correct code is –
1) Only I, III and VI
2) Only II, III, IV and V
3) Only I and II
4) All I, II, III, IV, V and VI
Q. Information Technology Resources of which of the following institutions has not been declared as Critical Information Infrastructure by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology?
1) State Bank of India
2) ICICI Bank
4) National Payment Corporation of India
Q. Which of the following grouping of states is correct in relation to the score of states in increasing order in NITI Aayog’s India Innovation Index 2021?
1) Karnataka, Telangana, Haryana, Maharashtra
2) Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Telangana
3) Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Haryana, Telangana
4) Maharashtra, Karnataka, Telangana, Punjab
Q. The Reserve Bank of India on July 20, 2022 has hiked the minimum capital adequacy ratio (CAR) for Urban Cooperative Banks (UCBs) with deposits above Rs. 100 crore to ………………….. from the earlier floor of 9.0 percent.
1) 10 percent
2) 12 percent
3) 14 percent
4) 15 percent
Q. Which of the following institutions has suggested to change the ‘Kisan Credit Card’ into ‘livelihood credit cards’ ?
1) Economic Research Department of the State Bank of India (SBI)
2) Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
3) NITI Aayog
Q. Bharat Drone Mahotsav 2022 was organized in –
3) New Delhi
Q. Defence Corridors have been established in –
II. Tamil Nadu
IV. Uttar Pradesh
CHoose the correct answer –
1) All I, II, III and IV
2) Only II and IV
3) Only I and II
4) Only III and IV
Q. The minimum land area recommended for the forest cover to maintain proper ecological balance in India is –