Best GK Question For Students
These are some GK Questions And Answers for preparation for all type of competitive exam .
Which great philosopher founded the ‘ Ramakrishna Mission ‘ ?
Answer :- Swami Vivekananda
14. Which city of India is known as the ‘ City of Golden Temples ‘ ?
Answer:- Amritsar, Punjab
15. Which vitamin is produced most rapidly in our body ?
Answer :- Vitamin D
16. Why does the human body become weak at the time of old age ?
Answer :- Due to lack of calcium
17. How many total bones are there in human Skull ?
Answer :- 22
18. Who was the first Lok Sabha speaker of our country ‘ India ‘ ?
Answer :- Ganesh vasudev mavalankar
19. Which is the national fruit of India ?
Answer :- Mango
20. Who was the chairman of the drafting Committee of the Indian Constituent Assembly ?
Answer :- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedka
21. Who is known as Punjab Kesari ?
Answer :- Lala Lajpat Rai
22. How many years did the First World War ?
Answer: – For 4 years and this war lasted from 1914 to 1918