General Knowledge Question and Answers for Kids
make your kids learn & practice more GK Quizzes for better intelligence and think smarter. always update your general knowledge from time to time by using the provided lists of GK Questions for Kids and improve your knowledge to the next level.
1. Which is the hardest substance available on earth?
92. Who discovered what gravity is?
Answer: Sir Isaac Newton
93. How many bones do an adult human have?
Answer: 206 bones
94. Which number is known as the Ramanujan number?
95. Who is known as the father of Mathematics?
96. Which planet is known as the ‘Dwarf Planet’?
97. What makes up (approx.) 80% of our brain’s volume?
98. Which language is used by the computer to process data?
Answer: Binary language
99. Which continent is known as the ‘Dark’ continent?
100. Which is the largest animal on land?
Answer: African Elephant