During the monsoon season, many insects enter the house. Here are a few easy tips to prevent these insects from coming into the house.
Tips to reduce insecurities during monsoon season:
- Keep your house clean and free of clutter.
- Make sure all windows and doors are closed and sealed properly.
- Install screens on windows and doors.
- Use insecticides and repellents to keep insects at bay.
- Keep a watch on your food and drink.
- Stay safe and avoid getting wet and sick.
Monsoon Tips: The rainy season has finally arrived, and with it, the occasional downpours. Although the rain is a refreshing change of pace and looks beautiful, it unfortunately brings with it a variety of pesky insects. Some of these insects can fly, while others crawl around incessantly. Many of these insects are drawn to light, and can often be seen hovering around the walls of houses. Thankfully, there are a few easy tips that can be used to get rid of these insects and make the monsoon season a bit more bearable.