Some Basic GK Questions For Beginners
Here are Some Basic GK Questions For Beginners that will definitely help you to begin your study .Start your journey with these question .
1. Name the folk dance of Andhra Pradesh?
Ans. Kuchipudi, Vilasini Natyam, Andhra Natyam, etc.
2. When is International Mother Language Day celebrated?
Ans. 21 February
3. Name the Father of the Indian Constitution?
Ans. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
4. Who penned the book ‘Wings of Fire’?
Ans. APJ Abdul Kalam and Arun Tiwari.
5. Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru
6. Who was the first woman Prime Minister of India?
Ans. Indira Gandhi
7. Name the national bird of the United States of America?
Ans. Bald Eagle
8. Name the deepest ocean in the world?
Ans. Pacific Ocean
9. Name the smallest bone in the human body?
10. Name the gas which is filled in balloons?
11. Which two rivers merge in Devprayag to form the River Ganga?
Ans. Alakananda and Bhagirathi rivers
12. Name the deepest oceanic trench on Earth?
Ans. Mariana Trench
13. Aizawl is the capital of which state of India?
14. Name the country which has no capital?
15. Name the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir?
16. Who is the executive head of the Union Territories?
17. How many States and Union Territories are there in India?
Ans. 28 States and 8 Union Territories
18. Which day is celebrated as Environment Day?
Ans. 5 June
19. Bucharest is the capital of which country?
20. Name the seven colours of the Rainbow?
Ans. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.
21. Name a place where dead bodies are kept?
22. When is National Endangered Species Day observed?
Ans. Every year on the third Friday in May National Endangered Species Day is celebrated to raise awareness about the importance of wildlife conservation and restoration efforts for all imperilled species.
23. What is the theme of World No Tobacco Day 2022?
Ans. The theme of World No Tobacco Day 2022 is “Protect the environment”.
24. When is World Turtle Day observed?
Ans. May 23
25. Where is Gir National Forest located?
26. Victoria Memorial is situated in which city of India?
27. When is the Hindi Diwas celebrated in India?
Ans. Hindi Diwas is celebrated every year on September 14 to highlight the significance of the Hindi language.
28. What are Jellyfish?
Ans. Jellyfish are tiny aquatic creatures without brains, blood, and heart.
29. Which means of transport is considered the fastest?
Ans. Air Transport
30. Which planet is closest to the Sun?